In order to apply for a Family First FCU loan, you must either be a current member or be eligible for membership. Our membership is open to persons who live, work, worship or attend school in the Montana counties of Cascade, Chouteau, Judith Basin, Pondera and Teton. In order to make your loan application process go smoothly, please read the following tips.
To apply for a Family First FCU consumer loan:
- Use our brief online loan application on this website for either members or non-member (A credit union loan officer will contact you to gather the rest of the information needed), or
- Print and complete a full loan application from this website, or
- Request an application to be mailed or emailed to you (send request to email@example.com), or
- Stop by our office to pick up the paper form.
To start the loan application on-line:
- Visit It’s Me 247 Online Banking from on any page of our website.
- Use “Apply for a Loan Online Now!” to get started with your loan.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to start the process and a Loan Officer will contact you to obtain any other information needed.
For printed applications:
- When completing a printed application, print clearly and make sure all sections are completed.
- List ALL debts in the “Debts” section, even those you plan to payoff with the requested loan. Addresses and account numbers are required only if the debt is to be paid with loan proceeds.
- You may scan and email or fax the completed application and supporting documents to us, but please mail the originals or drop them off to our office as soon as possible.
We require verification of income from all borrowers.
- You will need to supply your most recent paystub (if it shows year-to-date information) or your 2 most recent paystubs if year-to-date information is not shown.
- If your income is from a source such as Social Security, retirement pensions, VA benefits or other fixed income, a copy of the annual letter or notice from the payer or a copy of a bank statement showing the amount of the direct deposit can be used to verify your income.
- Court ordered Child Support or Alimony may be documented with a copy of the divorce decree or a printout from the child-support enforcement division showing the record of at least 12 months of payments.
- Self employed borrowers should provide complete copies of their last 2 years 1040 return with all schedules.
- If you have other income sources, please call the credit union in advance and speak to a loan officer so that we can help you determine the verification documents that you may need to provide.
For loans either to purchase a new or used vehicle, or for loans using a currently owned vehicle as collateral, please provide the current mileage and a full description of the vehicle including year, make, model and all options. If this information is not available because you are just starting to shop for a vehicle, it is helpful if you provide us with a rough estimate of the age of the vehicle and anticipated maximum price.
We offer MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life & Disability Insurance underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company to our members. See the loan application for information on the available coverage. Loan Protection Insurance (GAP Plus and Mechanical Repair Coverage) are also available.
Please call the credit union at 406-727-7575 if you have any other questions.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Group Policy for a full explanation of the terms.
CDCL-1057681.1-1114-1216, © CUNA Mutual Group 2014, All Rights Reserved
Printable Loan Application Form
Printable Loan Addendum Rates